Women aren’t all that complex. Although major magazines, news stories, and millions of men say that they just can’t “figure out” the women in their lives, the simple fact of the matter is that it takes only a few minutes of good conversation to get to know anyone.
This means that it isn’t all that challenging to identify good birthday gifts for women, and some great ideas include:
- Gift certificates – now, before you think that these are just overly simplified birthday gifts for women, you should consider that cool gift certificates will give them much more than a single item or experience. For instance, why not buy them a booklet of certificates for a pedicure each month of the year, or give them certificates from their favorite coffee shop so they can enjoy a month of drinks and sweets;
- Personalized – other cool birthday gifts for women include things that are personalized with their names or initials. Not many women would think to buy themselves a fancy cell phone case that was engraved with their name or monogram, but most would love to receive this sort of gift. The same could be said of a high-quality travel mug, a pendant, or even a frame;
- Parties – instead of putting all kinds of thought and effort into buying single birthday gifts for women, why not consider hosting a luncheon instead. There are few women who would dislike a small gathering of their closest friends and family members at a favorite restaurant, and all in honor of their birthday. This could be easily done via the Internet, or the whole event could have a theme. For example, the girl turning 30 might enjoy a gathering instead of a lot of gifts that reflect her age or the fact that she has just had a birthday at all;
- Escapes – why not take things even farther and plan a brief escape as an ideal gift? Whether it is a husband who takes his wife away for a surprise weekend or the group of friends that enjoys a girls getaway, this is certainly one way to make remarkably happy birthday memories and also give someone a gift that they won’t soon forget;
- Alternatives – many modern people prefer not to get gifts at all and direct friends to contribute to a favorite charity. This year, why not get together with friends and family and make a hefty donation in honor of the birthday boy or girl?